Showing I.D. when buying cold meds!

That is such a tough situation. Is your sister using or helping to cook? Or both? Meth is pernicious and very difficult to kick. Which is why they track purchases of its ingredients so carefully. Also, the process creates some very hazardous chemicals.

I too read your previous post, and my heart goes out to you in your emotional struggle. It's so challenging to know how much to do.

Quote:
My sister and her boy friend were both users over two years ago. They both got clean and then her boy friend lost his job and this seems to have turned back into the drugs. Maybe as a means of making money. IDK I don't think my sister is using, she seems terrified of them being caught but I have moved her out and back in two times, in the last two weeks so IDK.

I am physically sick{anorexic} and the whole deal with those two is making me sicker. My SO is angry with me because I have been to the hospital two times for fluids since this thing exploded. I am thinking today to concentrate getting my strenth built back up. I love my sister but I may have to let her go. I can't have my SO keep being mad at me for not taking care of myself, and he never gets mad at me.

Back
Top Bottom