Shows in Georgia?

Ok, so I "overhatched" this past winter and have lots of babies to find homes for. I have 3 Ameracauna (hatched Halloween) (non standard colors) cockerels, Barred Rocks, BR mixes, Pure Mahogany, Welsummers, Heritage Delaware cockerels (possible pure), and Speckled Sussex cockerels (possibly a pullet if I can let one go lol) These birds are from Scott Brazinski (yardfullorocks), Nancy Gary (bargain) and Shannon Boykin (ilovefrizzles). They were hatched on our farm on the 15th of November. All are healthy and are given fresh food and water daily, plus treats! The Amer. will be $7 and all the rest will be $5, multiple bird discounts and can travel within reason (I have a 1.5 year old son) or else I wouldn't mind.I will bring anything anyone wants just let me know! Will also trade for Silkie, Sizzle, BLRW, or Serma eggs or started birds that come from NPIP flocks (eggs dont have to be NPIP), I am also looking for Mandarin and Sebastopol eggs/ducklings. Thanks for your interest!! Give me a call or email me. 706-628-7158 or [email protected].

Last edited:
i plan on going.if anyone is interested i could bring a wheaton ameraucana roo and some blue and splash rocks(halos' stock).all are 6 weeks old.
41488_wheatonam_800x600.jpg

41488_bluerock_800x600.jpg

I went last year this guy from up north bring a lot of laying hens omish raised for sale the best hens you will ever buy. I am going to go this year woo!
I will be lookuing for some bantams at the show to.i will also be buying some hens from the man their too.

Back
Top Bottom