Shows in Georgia?

Quote:
I have about 25 BLRW chicks 3 weeks and 9 weeks old if you are interested I could bring them but I am not bringing anything that is not already sold.I can also bring hatching eggs.I have buckeyes, barnevelders, BLRW's and welsummers laying.I also have a few trio's of barnevelders if anyone is interested.
big_smile.png

Okay when are the sales of birds going to start?

Never been to a show and really need to schedule this one carefully.

Any one with show quality buff orpingtons coming so I can buy some (hopefully) for flock diversification with mine......

Thanks and have a blessed day.

The sale of birds starts at daybreak. SQ Buffs at my Show in Jan. where going for $25-$50 each. I'm sure the same people will be showing in Newnan. I always suggest if you are going to buy birds at a show get there as early as possible. There is also a show in Dalton, Ga. this weekend and Monroe, Ga. next weekend.

Hi! I will be attending the newnan show and I am looking to buy a couple chicks. Any female chicks ranging between a couple of weeks old to a young pullet. I am looking for a Dominique, an Ameraucana, a Barred Plymouth Rock, or really any pretty, healthy bird that bears confinement well and is quiet and docile. Im looking to buy a pair that I can raise together. These will be my first chickens, though I have been seeking a lot of help (and handiness building a coup) from established chicken-loving friends. Any tips and possible leads would be great! thanks!

Quote:
I have about 25 BLRW chicks 3 weeks and 9 weeks old if you are interested I could bring them but I am not bringing anything that is not already sold.I can also bring hatching eggs.I have buckeyes, barnevelders, BLRW's and welsummers laying.I also have a few trio's of barnevelders if anyone is interested.
big_smile.png

james do you have any pics of your flock??

anybody bringing some eggs or chicks or pullets or a rooster?? SLR wyandotte
i'm ready to go to ga for any of those,please let me know
fl.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

james do you have any pics of your flock??

Here are a few pictures of them freeranging but I am not a photographer so they are not professional.

11289_chickens23_014.jpg

11289_buckeye4_004.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_015.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_018.jpg

11289_blrw_pic_010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom