Shrink wrapped ducks?? What should I do?

Ahhh...got it!!! Hard to tell in the picture...duckies are looking good so far...did you EVER in your life think you would be doing egg surgery to hatch ducks?????

Noo!! And it feels completely weird to tell people what I've had to do. LOL! They all look at me like I'm an alien

he looks good long as he can get his feet to the edge to push the shell off your good he'll probable do the rest him self long as he is frisky. He is a pretty little duck.

Noo!! And it feels completely weird to tell people what I've had to do. LOL! They all look at me like I'm an alien
LOL...know the feeling!!! I had a chick that hatched with splayed legs and curled toes. I hobbled him and gave him a sandal to straighten his toes and people thought I was CRAZY!!! Thank goodness I teach in a special education program...everyone there was like...oh yay...he is just getting some physical therapy...LOL And the kids ADORED him and wanted to see every day if his legs were getting better
love.gif

LOL...know the feeling!!! I had a chick that hatched with splayed legs and curled toes. I hobbled him and gave him a sandal to straighten his toes and people thought I was CRAZY!!! Thank goodness I teach in a  special education program...everyone there was like...oh yay...he is just getting some physical therapy...LOL And the kids ADORED him and wanted to see every day if his legs were getting better:love

Hahaha! Preshh!

OK...so just so I make sure I am caught up while Dr. L is cruising home...you have 2 you have opened up a little shell and 2 still in the bator yare waiting on?? Sorry I signed on at there were 250 posts!!!! Tried to read, take in the info and catch up...LOL

He's free!! No bleeding at all and vent looks.. Ok? I don't know what I'm looking for there.. And that she'll.. Yuck.. Gross!

Last edited:
OK...so just so I make sure I am caught up while Dr. L is cruising home...you have 2 you have opened up a little shell and 2 still in the bator yare waiting on?? Sorry I signed on at there were 250 posts!!!! Tried to read, take in the info and catch up...LOL

We've started opening all of them. #2 has his wing out so were letting him try it on his own, #4 is being lazy with the veins, and #3 was still a little veiny.. And #1 just made it out!

Back
Top Bottom