Shut up Buffy Bumpit!!

insiderart

Obviously Insane
10 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Arkansas
Ugh, Buffy Bumpit has started this thing where she runs around her brooder cheeping her fool head off at nothing. She acts like you are about to pull her tail feathers out when you go to pick her up.

Only chicks are really spoiled!

I had one that was like that! One day I hear all sorts of commotion from the other chicks and the little escape artist had gotten herself stuck between the top of the brooder and the wire mesh wall.
th.gif
idunno.gif
To this day, I haven't the foggiest clue how she got up there. It was 3' high!
idunno.gif
She was fine...no injuries. But, sure was a nut case as a chick!

omg I have several iof them right now lol 8 weeks old and they need a turbo sticker plastered to their butts. They ZOOM around the pen at 90 miles and hour flapping as fast as they can...its so funny!! They seem to be all girls tho from what i can tell...no rooster look at all to any. I think I have hyperactive youngsters
barnie.gif

Thats how their auntie got her name...Mercedes. All she did as a baby was run. She never walked it was always VROOOOOOOOOOM as fast as she could go. The little EE we have atm is exactly like her as a chick. We named her Porsche lol
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I had one of those this spring. We let the kids sit on the floor with instructions to not pick her up, and let her run about the sunroom exploring. Usually wore her out and she'd just stop and fall asleep in an instant.

Back
Top Bottom