I really don’t know then to be honest. Do you have any pictures of her poop? Do you know what tests if any the vet ran other than checking for worms?
Here’s a poop she let out like, 46 seconds ago. And a picture of the patient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 5
All types of worms? Even tapeworms, roundworms, heartworms? It sounds like you're doing more than most already, your girl is fortunate! ♥️ What about a tick-borne parasites, or disease? I'll do some more thinking...
Have there been any major stressors in her life lately...? Moving, a loud storm, a new flock member...etc. Can you think of any changes at all?
Perhaps a good glug of nutri-drench, and some ACV in her food ♥️
Good luck!!

Thank you! My girls are essentially pets that give me eggs, lol…so losing her would devastate me. Speaking of which, we did lose one of our girls at the end of May so maybe the loss in the flock had some effect. Plus the weather here in socal has been awful.

We’ve been putting nutri-drench in her water when we’re not giving it to her directly. She just finished the last of her medication today. I’ll keep her indoors a few more days to see how she recovers and will keep everyone updated ☺️

Update: She has finished her medication and had once again regressed. She doesn't seem to have touched her water all day and I offered her a hard boiled egg, which she didn't really want. She just clicked her beak and turned away. Does anyone have any advice? I don't know what else I can do without any answers. She hasn't laid, her droppings still look normal and she's gone through two rounds of antibiotics so any kind of bacterial infection is probably out. She isn't lethargic per se, she's just uninterested.

Update: She has finished her medication and had once again regressed. She doesn't seem to have touched her water all day and I offered her a hard boiled egg, which she didn't really want. She just clicked her beak and turned away. Does anyone have any advice? I don't know what else I can do without any answers. She hasn't laid, her droppings still look normal and she's gone through two rounds of antibiotics so any kind of bacterial infection is probably out. She isn't lethargic per se, she's just uninterested.
Well, I'm both curious and stumped. I'm going to tag a few folks who are far more knowledgeable than I am! @azygous @Eggcessive @Wyorp Rock @Kiki
...any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom