Sick birds this spring.

Thank you, Brett. You did the sensible thing, took the chicks in for testing and received a diagnosis for your chicks.

People, just because Brett's chicks had AE does not mean that every single chick is sick/died that came from MM has/had AE. This is the diagnosis for Brett's chicks.

Hopefully, MM will make some sort of statement to their customers about it when they know for sure all the particulars of these problems. Google is your friend, folks. I found numerous articles on this disease on the net. Do some research for yourself, read the particulars. Have your own chicks tested.

if your talking to me,,,my chicks arent sick,,,so i dont need to do searching,,,,if your talking to someone who came to your site looking for help,,,,why wouldnt you want to place the info where they can easily find it?
sorry if i seem a little upset,,,,,dont know why i am so upset about other peoples birds,,,,,mine are fine,,,and i stress that point,,,,wasnt doing this for myself

Thanks speckledhen, I have many adult birds from MM that are great and the pride of my Yard, open space, carport, deck, you get the picture. How many of my new chicks will make it? Your guess is as good as mine. Some do, Some dont. Is MM the only hatchery that may have this problem, come on guys think about it, dont worry as much about the hatchery, just do what is right for your birds, your hobby, livelihood or whatever reason you do what you like to do.

Brett.

Speckled,

I do agree with you. If anybody has a vet that does avian care maybe you can get some testing done then bring the results back and post the treatments, cures and symptoms and maybe we can get it stickied for future reference?

Back
Top Bottom