Sick Button Quail and Diamond Dove

sourhernoldie

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 17, 2017
southern Louisiana
You guys are a place to learn so here I am again with a problem: The doves (diamond) one just pasted away it looked like it had been hurt but it was kept in a separate cage for about a month and died last night its head kept twisting around like it had neurological damage. also dealing at the same time with Button Quail that seem to be hurt on one side can't walk. Could this all be related to a illness are could I have a mean bird in there hurting them????

I think you may have an illness.
Birds need a vet and meds.
I have no personal experience in that situation but know of stargazing which sounds something like that, sometimes meds help, sometimes there’s no coming back.

Pics and videos could help for other replies.

I have no personal experience in that situation but know of stargazing which sounds something like that, sometimes meds help, sometimes there’s no coming back.

I will keep trying was at it for four hours today and had to stop to take care of all my pets . It seems my ipad is not the right way the video is ether to large or no extension.
Thank you will check on net for stargazing.

I will keep trying was at it for four hours today and had to stop to take care of all my pets . It seems my ipad is not the right way the video is ether to large or no extension.
Thank you will check on net for stargazing.

Just read up on stargazing and that seems to fit this problem and it is not good will have to isolate the ones that look sick and hope for the best.This is the part of having pets that can really hurt. Thank you so much will get started first thing in morning.

Back
Top Bottom