Sick chicken

I did not see her egg anywhere. Maybe it could have been one with out a shell or maybe a thin shell. She does lay them like this sometimes. She is old. I do have some chickens who eat eggs so maybe they ate it.
1f914.png

Help
1f632.png
My 5and a half month old hen is expiriencing the same problems. Her crop feels very bloated and she is pooping a white and watery substance, she has never layed and egg, so I don't know if a bound egg is the problem, but she will not eat or drink. And her tail is droopy as well. I need some help from some experts, her name is Lady she is a small buff Orpington and everyday I come back from school I let my chickens roam. I am very attached to my 4 chickens
1f923.png
My family calls me crazy and I would not like to lose her. I noticed her doing this yesterday, so I separated her an Brought her inside. Any advice or help would be appreciated. I have already massaged her crop and gave her apple cider vinegar. Plz help
1f61e.png

Help
1f632.png
My 5and a half month old hen is expiriencing the same problems. Her crop feels very bloated and she is pooping a white and watery substance, she has never layed and egg, so I don't know if a bound egg is the problem, but she will not eat or drink. And her tail is droopy as well. I need some help from some experts, her name is Lady she is a small buff Orpington and everyday I come back from school I let my chickens roam. I am very attached to my 4 chickens
1f923.png
My family calls me crazy and I would not like to lose her. I noticed her doing this yesterday, so I separated her an Brought her inside. Any advice or help would be appreciated. I have already massaged her crop and gave her apple cider vinegar. Plz help
1f61e.png
YOU SAID: Her crop feels very bloated and she is pooping a white and watery substance, she has never layed and egg

Glenda Heywood
well my experience is she has sour crop trouble.
A very good cure is this:
GO AND BUY
MONISTAT THREE FOR
(1) VENT GLEET
(2) EGG BOUND HEN
(3) SOUR CROP Sign of yeast infection

MONISTAT 3 HAS miconazole Nitrate
drug stores should have it as it is a human yeast infection drug.
the box contains 3 suppositories and cream( WHICH COULD BE USED ON RED REAR ENDS OF CHICKENS.
Do THiS
Cut the suppositories in 3 parts and feed chicken twice a day 1/3 suppository.
till all 9 parts of suppositories are gone hen should be okay.
the lady claims it works and several ladies tried it and it works on chickens amazingly.
Monistat 3 Complete Therapy,

Back
Top Bottom