Sick chicken

Here are some Images

I am at a loss of what to do with my wyandotte hen, Henrietta. About a week ago she started acting funny, very slow and calm, completely the opposite of how she usually acts, which is running away before a human can get near. The last few days it has gotten worse, where she huddles down on the coop floor all puffed out and sort of wobbles and falls over if I push softly. She doesn't seem to have balance. She sounds congested when she breathes, but hasn't really sneezed, and has no other symptoms. Can anyone help?
sad.png
I am a naturalist chicken owner, by means I don't like to use antibiotics and medicines unless completely necessary. I use natural and organic treatments.

I am at a loss of what to do with my wyandotte hen, Henrietta. About a week ago she started acting funny, very slow and calm, completely the opposite of how she usually acts, which is running away before a human can get near. The last few days it has gotten worse, where she huddles down on the coop floor all puffed out and sort of wobbles and falls over if I push softly. She doesn't seem to have balance. She sounds congested when she breathes, but hasn't really sneezed, and has no other symptoms. Can anyone help?
sad.png
I am a naturalist chicken owner, by means I don't like to use antibiotics and medicines unless completely necessary. I use natural and organic treatments.
How is your hen?

Back
Top Bottom