sick chicken?

J_lovely

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2022
hello, i am here seeking help as one of my hens has been coughing i’d say for sometime now and her comb seems to be up and red and she seems active and eating/drinking fine. i’ve treated her with vetrx and keep a look after her. i would appreciate any help, thank you!

That kinda sounds more like sneezing to me. What's their setup and has it been very dry where you are?

That kinda sounds more like sneezing to me. What's their setup and has it been very dry where you are?
ohh i see, and their setup is an open air coop if that’s what you mean and the weather has been rainy as of now, gets warm whenever it wants but when it first started was around the winter, during the cold season. i apologize if i got a few things confused, if so do correct me!

ohh i see, and their setup is an open air coop if that’s what you mean and the weather has been rainy as of now, gets warm whenever it wants but when it first started was around the winter, during the cold season. i apologize if i got a few things confused, if so do correct me!
You're good! Chicken things can be confusing. Have you noticed any other type of wheezing when she breathes or labored breathing? How often does she sneeze?

You're good! Chicken things can be confusing. Have you noticed any other type of wheezing when she breathes or labored breathing? How often does she sneeze?
she would sneeze every one or so minute after a sneeze, and i don’t think i’ve noticed any other wheezing when she breathes. i really appreciate your help!

Back
Top Bottom