Sick Cockatiel Female

Unfortunately no🤧
Hmmm, well... is she female?
Hi, I hope everyone is in good health.I keep a mix colony of budgies(13) and cockatiels(6).Ever since I brought the cocaktiels home its almost more than 2 months. One of my female coackatiel is sick. Her diet is up to the mark or atleast she eats more than other birds.But she is lazy all the time and most of the time she is sitting on a perch with her beak in her feathers.She is not active like my other cockatiels.when flying her body feels a bit heavy for her feathers.She mostly uses the cage wires to go down or come up on perches and can not cover distances in one go like my other cockatiels.She is puffy and aslo shivers.I have gone through two courses of different broad spectrum antibiotics for about 4-6 days but to no help.Their diet includes mix seed, and different soft foods like soaked wheat, spinach, mint leaves, egg bread and boiled rice. plz suggest me what to do I am worried. The outdoors. colony is spacious enough 7×6.5×6. She shows no interest in mating or having a partner she has also become bald. Plz come up with a solution that does not involve her separating from other birds.Thank you.I have added her video check it.😪⬇
Also, how much bread do you give them?

Back
Top Bottom