sick duckling

I freeze all year round. In the summer my feet are as cold as ice. And as miss Lydia you was right it did not like the chick. It isn't crying now. Dbf picked the duckling out and now says he wont pick nothing else out. He said it was the first one to ook at him. Nine us still alive and I'm going to pick up some more here soon. May not be the same breed but it will be OK I guess till I order offline.

I freeze all year round. In the summer my feet are as cold as ice. And as miss Lydia you was right it did not like the chick. It isn't crying now. Dbf picked the duckling out and now says he wont pick nothing else out. He said it was the first one to ook at him. Nine us still alive and I'm going to pick up some more here soon. May not be the same breed but it will be OK I guess till I order offline.

Glad to hear it's not crying now. Just remeber when you get another duckling. size matters, if you get day olds your duckling is going to be rough with them. best to gradually introduce to keep Big baby from over powering lil babies. Tell Dbf things happen that are out of our control, there are other ducklings out there that need good homes. Keep us updated please. what does nine us still alive mean?

Lol I have no idea. That's auto correct for you.
lol.png
Hows baby doing today?

It cried almost all night. If it hears me talking. It will cry. I have been looking fir a duckling around its age with no luck

It cried almost all night. If it hears me talking. It will cry. I have been looking fir a duckling around its age with no luck

how about going to TSC even if they are younger you can put a divider down the middle of the brooder so they can see each other and get use to each other it probably wouldn't take more than 3-4 days were you could have them together.

Back
Top Bottom