Sick goose

Last week I took this ACV we have here the heintz and put it in every ones water after I lost Nikki. Wanted to do this to help my geese and their systems out.

Thank you Miss Lydia on the amount of ACV to use in the water buckets...
hugs.gif

I buy from Vita Cost on line RURU, it's there 32 oz with mother in it. about 2.00 cheaper than Braggs. also there is Heinz with mother in the grocery stores too.
Just a little note to say that here I can buy just the normal Apple cider vinegar. In England it was easier, more variety, but not so here.
However, the ACV I can get (no 'mother' to speak of, poor little soul), also works fine. No doubt, having a mother is much better, but being motherless doesn´t mean you´re not useful.
wink.png
lol.png

We have a wind advisory for today and wind watch for tomorrow plus lots of rain heading our way. Goose was out yesterday most of the day, but she will not eat her mush outside. With all the bad weather brewing, I may just keep her in. I can coax her to eat inside. Today, she did eat the most mush yet and even had a couple of solid poops. Looks promising to me.

OMG I just noticed a second nest in the goose hutch! This nest I can observe with binoculars through the kitchen window. So I may get a broody and the others still can lay their eggs. Gus is busier than ever... all that mating, nest watch duty, chasing Outsider, chasing anything or anybody unusual or noisy along the road.

Cat would be fine, if it was not for wearing that cone. Poor cat got some kind of anxiety attack inside the litter box! Let it be Tuesday soon... for the cone to come off!

We have a wind advisory for today and wind watch for tomorrow plus lots of rain heading our way. Goose was out yesterday most of the day, but she will not eat her mush outside. With all the bad weather brewing, I may just keep her in. I can coax her to eat inside. Today, she did eat the most mush yet and even had a couple of solid poops. Looks promising to me.

OMG I just noticed a second nest in the goose hutch! This nest I can observe with binoculars through the kitchen window. So I may get a broody and the others still can lay their eggs. Gus is busier than ever... all that mating, nest watch duty, chasing Outsider, chasing anything or anybody unusual or noisy along the road.

Cat would be fine, if it was not for wearing that cone. Poor cat got some kind of anxiety attack inside the litter box! Let it be Tuesday soon... for the cone to come off!
I'd keep her in too don't want a set back with her getting soaked and chilled. Glad to hear your seeing improvements. Poor kitty.
another nest your going to have lots of gozzies. Sounds like Gus has his work cut out for him.

I´m so pleased she´s able to get about now. good job. Cats and cones just don´t mix! You´ve done well to keep it on until now! Have fun with your gozzies.

Goose can stand up for several seconds now and make a somewhat soft landing. Today she is eating really well too. Her bill can sound like dentures with a poor fit - yuck. Bill took several hard crash landings but seems to be improving.

Windstorm brought a power line down not far from our house. Strange lighting and sound show. Felt sorry for the volunteer firemen blocking the road, took six hours for the power company to come out.

Goose can stand up for several seconds now and make a somewhat soft landing. Today she is eating really well too. Her bill can sound like dentures with a poor fit - yuck. Bill took several hard crash landings but seems to be improving.

Windstorm brought a power line down not far from our house. Strange lighting and sound show. Felt sorry for the volunteer firemen blocking the road, took six hours for the power company to come out.
Glad to hear she is eating good. still giving her brewers yeast? also glad to hear her bill is improving too. Very relieved to hear she is still making progress.

Back
Top Bottom