Sick hen

Yellow or white material or plaques inside the beak and throat can be bacterial, viral, fungal, or protozoan. If you could get a vet to look at the material under a microscope they could probably diagnose it. That might not be something available or cost effective for many of us. With the swollen eye, it could be a related issue that could be a bacetrial respiratory disease. Do you have any antibiotics available?

thanks for responding all of you
The hen whit sour crops still acting slow and the crop filling like stones and jelly (I do treatment 3 time a day)
The second one has no smell no mocus no cheat noise no open beak ,
I have
Tylan 200 liquid
Denagard 12.5%

The last tre week rain a lot the run was whit mod
And they drink water from floor
I heard one rooster whith noise like a chest noise
And today I clean aroun and I see other hen the same breeds started acting little slow and I try to catch and run so looks ok but is no ok
I dewarm the old hens no this ones
They are 7 months never dewarm so what I can do for dewarm last time I use Valbazen but I don’t like becouse I have to trow out the eggs for a 1 month so I want something out and I don’t see any warm last time was a round warmer

And today I clean aroun and I see other hen the same breeds started acting little slow and I try to catch and run so looks ok but is no ok
They are 7 months never dewarm so what I can do for dewarm last time I use Valbazen but I don’t like becouse I have to trow out the eggs for a 1 month so I want something out and I don’t see any warm last time was a round warmer
So their run is always wet or no?
Sorry don't know much about wormers...I've never wormed my chickens...hmmmm

They are 7 months never dewarm so what I can do for dewarm last time I use Valbazen but I don’t like becouse I have to trow out

The fluconazole you have is an excellent treatment for sour crop. You could use the Denagard or the Tylan for the swollen eye. Mold can be a problem with a wet run. Sand can be good to use, or perhaps put some wood pallets for them to get up on.

The fluconazole you have is an excellent treatment for sour crop. You could use the Denagard or the Tylan for the swollen eye. Mold can be a problem with a wet run. Sand can be good to use, or perhaps put some wood pallets for them to get up on.
How I have to use them what dosis ?
Just this hen or all the flock ?
I think I read denagard can be use for prevent and treated respiratory desease

Back
Top Bottom