Sick, old dog.... doing better!!!

hugs.gif
to you...

Quote:
Yup..i was just going to suggest this..
My mom has a very sick puppy right now..(she had/has pneumonia very badly..)
anyways..she stopped eating... all we can get in her right now is baby food..she just loves it! The beef and gravy and chicken gravy ones..
Good luck with your pup!
sad.png
hugs.gif

Thanks everyone..
I googled one of his antibiotics and a side effect can be them coming off their feed. He is done with that antibiotic, so I am hoping and praying maybe he will start to feel better through the night into the morning? I will definitely be going to an all night store ( I guess Walmart - YUCK) to get some baby food.

This is Buford about 2 years ago, with a baby purple martin I raised.

51084_patientbuford.jpg

51084_bufordelvis2.jpg

When mine was not eating, he turned his nose up to everything- I boiled chicken breast in garlic. He ate that right up. The other dogs were miffed.
You have a wonderful nature. Helping kubota, raising martins...
hugs.gif

you are a treasure for this earth.
The good things in life never last long enough do they?

thanks everyone

lol He is the sweetest dog ever. When he was about 2 I bottle raised a tiny kitten (2wks old) someone found at the landfill. Buford knew he was supposed to carry the kitten by the nap of his neck, but his mouth was way too big, so he just carried him by his head. He would set the kitten between his paws and groom him so much I would have to bathe the poor cat to get dog slobber off. Those 2 are big buddies now. I will have to show you a pic of them together that was made the same time frame as these with Elvis the bird.

thanks 3GE...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom