Sick snotty bantams

We use Vanodine for our rabbit barn for general cleaning. The gal that runs vanondine.com is out. This is what is being said about the shortage. " The US Federal Government has caused delays in importing Vanodine from England. The delay could last 6 months or more. " I will call her today and ask to make sure. However, bunnyrabbit.com still has some on hand. I can't say enough about Vanodine! I love the fact I can clean cages and I dont have to remove the rabbit and if it happens to over spray on to them its no big deal!

Will post back once I speak to Sadie.

Last edited:
Thanks for that link Ozark! I take pride that our rabbitry & chicken coops are clean! Keeping a clean place for rabbits is a must also. We clean our rabbitry every 3-4 days and will do the same with our chicken area. one ? though...is it ok for them to be around 3-4" long/wide pine chips...kinda like horse bedding is what i use to cover the rabbitry floor.

As long as it is pine shavings and not cedar you are good
wink.png
By the way...
welcome-byc.gif

Well today we culled them
sad.png
but i think they were just miserably sick so i felt like it was the right thing to do. Thanx for the welcome too! Now im going to clean clean clean and start over with good stock, not bought from an auction!!

hugs.gif
so sorry that you had to go through that. Take the time to be choosy on who you get your hatching eggs from or your chicks for your own piece of mind.

Back
Top Bottom