Sick week old peachicks

Im sorry, I didn't clarify. I did get them from my neighbor but they hatched them in the incubator and called me that afternoon to pick them up. One was in the incubator longer than the other one, but they have only been outside when I carried them from there to here .
Fresh hatchlings and especially if they are still damp are very sensitive to temperature changes. I am more inclined to think they got chilled.

Fresh hatchlings and especially if they are still damp are very sensitive to temperature changes. I am more inclined to think they got chilled.
Should she be ok? The other one is doing really good. I've been giving them electrolyte water as well as regular water and I gave them some egg yolk scrambled. I didn't give her the meds this afternoon thinking maybe I gave her too much.

Time will tell but if it is eating and drinking that is a very good sign.
Yes it's eating and drinking, not as much as the other one, but she is eating and drinking and is chirping more than before. She's growing still and her wing feathers are coming out nicely. I just hope she's ok. Thank you so much for the help! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom