*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Good afternoon, our Queen [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG].

I think that sprakly boys go around putting sprackle on walls. [​IMG]

They also like rabbit fricasee. [​IMG]

2. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

:rolleyes: He did not kiss me. So we can all take a deeeeeeep breath and forget that all of this ever happened. :D Hello Em! Long time no posting!

3. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Hello Eenie, would you like to go pick out your own dungeon area or shall I have Bluesub do it for you?

I myself think we need a few sprakle boys in the moat.

4. bluesub

bluesub Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    I think we should sell tickets to this event... Should we hold it in the freshwater moat or the salt water moat?

Nominate your favorite "sprakly" boy today!

5. EmtheFishLady

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    I myself have heard that "Sprakly" boys are akin to Turkeys. They have lazer beam eyesight, sharp talons, razor sharp beaks, and that they are stupid. Yes yes, this is all true folks. You read it on the internet.

6. TheOutcast

TheOutcast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    If I spent more than five seconds alone with a boy either my mom, my dad, or one of my four brothers would come running and throw him out the window or something. They are so silly, the way they take care of me I will never get a boyfriend!

7. eenie114

*Lip trembles* But your Majesty! I promise I'll never do it aga- I mean, I'll be very goo- wait, I didn't mean t- Hmm. I'll pick it out myself... *sigh*

8. EmtheFishLady

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS

9. eenie114

[​IMG] Would you like to hear a true story? My first date was a few weeks ago, and it was a double date to Walmart. On the way back to his house, my parents talked about the dangers of trying to cross state lines with a dead body in a pickup.
    I kid thee not. Fortunately for me, this guy is one in a million and just laughed, then texted me later to say he didn't mind and that my parents are cool. Okay, whatever....

10. eenie114

He started it. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by