*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Um. I like the smell of aftershave and it had been a long day? :D

2. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sour, we already know about the cuddling or have you forgotten? Cuddling never stops with one episode either. By the way, what's the punishment for tattling? As for feeling Q-ish Erner, try being a Royal. A Royal on a three day rampage that is ![​IMG]

3. eenie114

THANK YOU! :rolleyes:

4. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    "Makes a good pillow"?! [​IMG]

5. eenie114

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY
    well I got my BLACK JAVA EGGS today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] 6 dozen eggs?!?!?! [​IMG] + I have eggs hatching on may 2, not java eggs and I am waiting to see if I get JAVA CHICKS from a guy in VT with eggs as well! they are to hatch the same day as the one in my incubator! OH BOY, WHAT DID I GET MYSELF IN TOO?!?!?!?!?! [​IMG] WELL TO BE HONEST................ I have not had good hatchs this year,[​IMG] so I'm hoping this time it will go better! [​IMG]

7. JD4570

As long as she doesn't try to use him in any way that resembles a mattress.[​IMG] Eenie, you know Em is going to say it, so you might as well go on to the dungeon. As for Erner, where is that tattle tale?

8. erner

erner Chillin' With My Peeps

Eenie TOLD me I could tell you about it, so it does not count on tattling, does it? I call it briefing you Elders about Eenie's behavior, which at times makes me want to combust in disgust, like Riker briefs Worf about Samuel Clemens being aboard the Enterprise and called Worf a werewolf. I almost lost my appetite for cheesecake when I heard something she said a few minutes ago!

9. JD4570

Yes it does Erner. Worf is Rikers junior. We are not. We must request such information. Besides I already knew about it, don't ask how.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  10. TheOutcast

TheOutcast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2012
    Eenie..... AWESOME!!!! (don't tell the elders I said that)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by