*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

As long as she doesn't try to use him in any way that resembles a mattress.
hmm.png
Eenie, you know Em is going to say it, so you might as well go on to the dungeon. As for Erner, where is that tattle tale?

Oh, my.
hide.gif

Solitary that is except for the leeches, spiders, ticks, roaches, scorpions, mites, lice, snakes, rats, mice, and all other nasty critters.
wee.gif

I shall simply say this: I'm her younger sister. It's my job to spy on her. She will repay the favor when I reach that dreaded stage. Also, the Federation has been at peace with all those critters for several generations. They will gladly help me get out of the dungeon, to my Starship, and then to Starbase Two-eighteen. ;)

Thanks Blue, I forgot. Oh dear ! What have I done? Dear Queen Em forgive me! I've been running my kingdom at such a pace today I forgot where I was at!
hide.gif

ep.gif
when did JD get his own kingdom?!?!?!?!?!?! he's not trying to overtake our QUEEN EM is he???????
th.gif

I shall simply say this: I'm her younger sister. It's my job to spy on her. She will repay the favor when I reach that dreaded stage. Also, the Federation has been at peace with all those critters for several generations. They will gladly help me get out of the dungeon, to my Starship, and then to Starbase Two-eighteen. ;)

your her little sister! that makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom