*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Love HAS been a humbling experience. It has been requested that I turn in my 'man card'.
hu.gif

Em, just gotta say that this thread comes back to life when you appear. It's as if it were your child.
love.gif
Well, in a sense, I suppose it is.

What a kid.
lau.gif
barnie.gif
lau.gif

Last edited:
Yes dear, you're right dear, I'm sorry dear.
duc.gif

Hope that the Princess never checks on my posts.
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

She might have a slightly different viewpoint.
idunno.gif

Too tired to flirt with ME? I'm must be getting old. :/

Sour, much like the Princess Lily, this thread can go many directions at once. It's hard for me to keep up with them both at times. I'll try to check in more often though.

I'm still not sure about the whole "tricks" in heels thing. :/

That might tarnish my reputation even further...not that I'd notice, as tarnished as it already is. ;)

Btw, Spook! Spook is back! I can dust the cobwebs off the oven now! You have no idea the things I get into without you to bake for Spook. Terrible, horrible things. :/

Couldn't sleep. Glad to see you back Spook! And yeah, the high heels thing* snicker*, what a picture.
roll.png
Em, I can assure you that you're not getting old, I am. I've discovered I can't do 14 to 16 hour days like I used to. I guess you might say I'm not a spring chicken anymore.
tongue.gif

Quite a mental picture, eh.
gig.gif

Jd, you're proving that you can still work those long days, but the price is so much greater than it once was.
rant.gif
Some things that I once did would probably kill me if I tried them today.
old.gif

If not the actual acts, I'm certain that the Princess would take on the role of 'grim reaper'.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom