*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Gemini here.

Tani, I notice a certain someone did not accept my invite...
wink.png
Yah. Maybe you scared him, or he just doesn't want to get back here. I think Sour threatened him with dismemberment a few months back...

Oh, for Heaven's sake, Java, you just can't catch a break, can you?

Well, maybe if Sour has some dancing to do, he'll be busy enough to stay out of trouble. Don't need any broodies myself. The weather's been so hot here lately, I think the girls sitting on the eggs might just cool them off! I lost 3 young birds earlier this week, due to heat, I think. All cockerels, so I'm not too broken up about it, though one was a frizzled Polish. I think there's been some RVJJ working around here - of the 6 young birds I've hatched this year, at least 4 have been male (the jury is still out on one). No ducklings yet - which is about par for the course for me. Calls have a reputation for being tough to hatch, but this is getting ridiculous!

And I guess my being a Capricorn may account for my hardheadedness. When you consider that hubby is one as well, is it any wonder that we lock horns a lot?

Oh no Java! Do you have an idea what's wrong with the bator? If I lived closer I'd let you use one of mine or hatch them for you. Too bad you couldn't slip a few eggs under one of my broodies either, I have four! And three of them are cherry eggers. I also have nine more molting.
he.gif

Last edited:
SOUR!!!!!!! I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY BROODYS!!!!!
barnie.gif
I already have one but need my full size hens to go broody!!! and JD, it has be one thing after another with both of them!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif
one home-made and one LG.
he.gif
I am thinking of posting in the buy/sell/trade to trade one of my quilts that I make to get a large WORKING incubator!!!!
hide.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom