*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

fl.gif

yippiechickie.gif
do a little dance
yippiechickie.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We try to provide for the next generation.
roll.png

Oh Tani, it's really that rough huh? Well the grape harvest should be in full swing. If you were to go now you could get purple feet at a tourist vineyard.
tongue.png

Hey Sour, I know a variation of the broody dance but I'm too scared to try it right now. Especially after my attempt use just a wee bit of RVJJ. I've heard I may have effected as many as 19 states.
hide.gif
The variation is called the broody boogie. Last time I did it a Tom turkey went broody.
barnie.gif

Java I forgot to say I have an LG that constantly gave me trouble until I installed a fan kit and put a 2 1/2 inch wide adjustment knob from a old telescope over that little nub of adjustment "thing" that's on it. Now I can fine tune the temp to a tenth of a degree. Oh yeah, and a auto turner.

Oh Tani, it's really that rough huh? Well the grape harvest should be in full swing. If you were to go now you could get purple feet at a tourist vineyard.
tongue.png

Hey Sour, I know a variation of the broody dance but I'm too scared to try it right now. Especially after my attempt use just a wee bit of RVJJ. I've heard I may have effected as many as 19 states.
hide.gif
The variation is called the broody boogie. Last time I did it a Tom turkey went broody.
barnie.gif
Oooh yay! Grapes and purple feet? I am so there!

gig.gif
I gotta ask, did the tom turkey hatch out anything?

Back
Top Bottom