*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Quote:
you are not an Elder. You do not get to interrogate anyone.

But I'm a Younger, who is watching out for a fellow BYCer. No fair that the old people get all the fun!

Quote:
hmmm... depends on what tools of war we're using... it we're useing anything nerf, then fine, squirt guns fine, airsoft ok, real BB's not too good, and real guns, definately not.
duc.gif

WHAT?!?!? NO GUNS!?!??
You just manage to take the fun out of everything, dont'ya?
Well, pff, we wont use guns, we'll use one of Adam's tanks! And machetes!

tanks are guns.
tongue2.gif

Quote:
WHAT?!?!? NO GUNS!?!??
You just manage to take the fun out of everything, dont'ya?
Well, pff, we wont use guns, we'll use one of Adam's tanks! And machetes!

tanks are guns.
tongue2.gif

That depends.
But we can still use machetes, bowie knives, rapiers, broadswords, claymores, and katana's, right?

Quote:
tanks are guns.
tongue2.gif

That depends.
But we can still use machetes, bowie knives, rapiers, broadswords, claymores, and katana's, right?

I suppose...
tongue.gif

Quote:
Here we go. Again.

Wanna help in the battle? We can have our own side, do some wonderful guerrilla attacks on both the warring boys, and while they are consumed with fighting each other, we can steal the brownies!!!!! YAH!!!
bun.gif

Now spoken like a female for sure.....boys fighting over you and you got plans to eat the brownies as they fight.

Boys remember even when you win, still not sure you get the girl, sometime they feel bad for the loser, and go for them.....better learn now females can never be understood.

Quote:
Wanna help in the battle? We can have our own side, do some wonderful guerrilla attacks on both the warring boys, and while they are consumed with fighting each other, we can steal the brownies!!!!! YAH!!!
bun.gif

Now spoken like a female for sure.....boys fighting over you and you got plans to eat the brownies as they fight.

Boys remember even when you win, still not sure you get the girl, sometime they feel bad for the loser, and go for them.....better learn now females can never be understood.

I feel like we've gone over this before, but in different context

Back
Top Bottom