*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I'm here I'm here!

Just getting over a cold here...and now MFB has it....

Silkies eh Spook? No thanks. Been fooling with the cows here...should start calving any day now and Terry and I have been fixing fences. Not the easiest task with a bunch of Brahmas.

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
The Queen has returned!!!
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

wee.gif

Glad you're back Queen Em!

btw....Sour....Where's my broody magic?? No broodiness going on in my coop....
hit.gif

Two birds laying- my ameraucana/leghorn cross finally layed a lovely, baby-blue egg. Hopefully other birds will follow her lead and I'll have broodies soon!

Two birds laying- my ameraucana/leghorn cross finally layed a lovely, baby-blue egg. Hopefully other birds will follow her lead and I'll have broodies soon!
Yay for a blue egg!
celebrate.gif

Wow, when the Broody Magician returns to the kingdom, he's gonna have some dancing to do. Sorry, but the Bunny can't pull a magician out of a hat, and she's got better sense than to attempt the Broody Dance on her own - there's no telling what might happen!
hide.gif

GUYS!!!!!! I GOT SELECTED TO GO ON THE LEAD CONFERENCES THIS YEAR!!!! It's set up by the University of Steubenville, and only three people from each Lifeteen group get to go!!! And I'm one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
Ah, dear Tani, in spite of your harsh comments during my absence, I offer my congratulations.
clap.gif

Yay for a blue egg!
celebrate.gif

Wow, when the Broody Magician returns to the kingdom, he's gonna have some dancing to do. Sorry, but the Bunny can't pull a magician out of a hat, and she's got better sense than to attempt the Broody Dance on her own - there's no telling what might happen!
hide.gif
Still scared of that 'broody dance' aren't we?
lau.gif

Welcome home, Broody Magician!
hugs.gif
The kingdom has missed your magic. I hope your visit to that other kingdom was magical!

But you'd better believe I ain't messin' with the Broody Dance. When you have 4 left feet like I do, the results could be catastrophic!
hide.gif

Wisher, be careful what you wish for.
lau.gif
yippiechickie.gif
do a little dance
yippiechickie.gif
'n' sing a little song
D.gif
walla
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif