*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hi Alaska,

Don't know that we've been properly introduced... Did you know that zombie worms can be found in Alaska? They're cool, they use acid to drill into bones and feast on the contents...

The females keep harems of dwarf males nearby for breeding purposes.

Even the dog is scared of those!

Hi Alaska,

Don't know that we've been properly introduced... Did you know that zombie worms can be found in Alaska? They're cool, they use acid to drill into bones and feast on the contents...

The females keep harems of dwarf males nearby for breeding purposes.

Sounds lovely (except for the cool part).

Alaskan hasn't practiced with those yet, so stay still while Alaskan tries to get them to attach to your leg.
smile.png

Oh, Alaskan? I found a couple of your little pets crawling on my leg. I thought you might get upset if you lost them. You seemed a little busy at the time, so I put them down the back of your shirt.

Oh, Alaskan? I found a couple of your little pets crawling on my leg. I thought you might get upset if you lost them. You seemed a little busy at the time, so I put them down the back of your shirt.
Oh good! They will get along with my pets that I put down the front of her shirt...

Even the dog is scared of those!
Hey Ron! Welcome to the Loony Bin!

I think it should be pointed out that any similarity between the reproductive strategy of the zombie worm and the behavior of any of the residents of the kingdom is purely coincidental.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom