*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

I love Spam sandwiches.

You are dating yourself - today's generation has never eaten Spam.
lau.gif

Quote:

they have if they eat unwanted e-mails, lol!

oldrooster - I'm beginning to think that perhaps you are not 'old'.
big_smile.png

I remember when you needed a "key" to open a can of spam, not it is in pull top can, kinda like pop and beer had in the late 70's and early 80's, these kids will never understand Jimmy Buffet and "I blew out a flip-flop I stepped on a pop top" for it's meaning. I filled my parent's car up with something called leaded gas, and remember using rotary phones becasue there was no such thing as cell phones and touch tone phones where just found in office buildings. and at school we had "blue sheets" and "dittos" in school, I am too young for mimeographed papers, unless it was hid in a file cabinet.

I will not eat it with a goat, nor on a boat. I will eat beanie weanies from a can. Vienna sausage and sometimes spam. I would not, could not eat potted meat. Unless i was stranded with that and a few cans of treat.

Quote:
I remember when you needed a "key" to open a can of spam, not it is in pull top can, kinda like pop and beer had in the late 70's and early 80's, these kids will never understand Jimmy Buffet and "I blew out a flip-flop I stepped on a pop top" for it's meaning. I filled my parent's car up with something called leaded gas, and remember using rotary phones becasue there was no such thing as cell phones and touch tone phones where just found in office buildings. and at school we had "blue sheets" and "dittos" in school, I am too young for mimeographed papers, unless it was hid in a file cabinet.
[/quote] My first car drove on leaded gas.... by the time I went to college "computers" had been invented, but they needed a giant specially air conditioned room full of the "computer brains" just so it would be smart enough to do word processing. But I never had to eat spam..... when we were broke we would grab a chicken and eat it, or if we had a dollar we would grab some tacos from a Mexican vendor, five for a dollar. We all knew that meat wasn't beef, but it sure did taste good! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom