*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Well, I've been admitted to the hospital. Who wants to come bust me outta here?

I would...... but I am scared of cops
hide.gif

Well, let's see . . . . .

Hmm. 85o and thunderstorming. Sound like summer to you?
idunno.gif

*Achoo!!*

Nah, can't be. Those gray clouds in the sky are almost obscured behind the yellow clouds of pine pollen here at ground level. Nope - it's Spring.

barnie.gif

*sniff, sniff*

New companion for the next few months. This pump continuously pumps medicine directly through a line and into my stomach. It's great fun. (No, it sucks.) it isn't helping a bit so far, and the home health nurse sent me directly to the ER when she saw me. These people are starting to give me a complex.

New companion for the next few months. This pump continuously pumps medicine directly through a line and into my stomach. It's great fun. (No, it sucks.) it isn't helping a bit so far, and the home health nurse sent me directly to the ER when she saw me. These people are starting to give me a complex.

Well THAT is a lovely bit of insanity...

hook you up to some crazy device that is horrid on many fronts AND does NOT help!

barnie.gif
somad.gif

Smack something with a hammer! that should help!

(OK, don't smack yourself, and you probably shouldn't smack the health care people...... dunno, I guess you could smack a nice friendly tree
idunno.gif
see what that does... maybe it will cause the snow to stop)

April 16th is the trip. I'm still not sure I'll get to go. I have to check in with a nurse every morning, with weight, testing urine for ketones, and a bunch of other nonsense. As of 4:30 am, almost a full syringe of medicine in, and it's not working at all. Next step is a PICC line. It won't be medicine, just IV fluids, but IV fluids actually help.
This far, 9 weeks in, and about 30 thousand dollars is what the insurance has paid so far. I've had to go to the ER for fluids 4 times, been admitted once, and home health bugs me daily...only 9 weeks in. Really not looking forward to whatever comes next.

Back
Top Bottom