*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

ep.gif

ya.gif
Thank you to whoever left the North gate cracked slightly open. 9 days ago I slipped through a crevasse down by the moats and ended up in the Canadian Rockies.
ep.gif
Great place, but there's 'no place like home'. While having supper with two other couples one night, one of the women said, "You are a crazy man - I knew it the first time I looked into your eyes." Isn't that a neat compliment? So great to be recognized.

Em, hope that you are continuing to feel better.
hugs.gif

It was nice, Sour. It feels good to be recognized for what we do.

I have often gotten comments on my skill in shooting either firearms or pool.

The comment is usually, "Dang! You're good!"
My favorite reply is, "Yeah, and I can shoot, too."
wink.png

Welcome back, sour! You've been missed.
hugs.gif

Mentioning missing, that's what I usually do; though I have a knack for hitting the "no way!" shots just often enough to make me frustrating to play with.
hide.gif

I think Alaskan probably left the gate open for you, sour. S/he's been absent from the northern gate lately; rumor has it that s/he has escaped, and holed up in Texas.
wink.png

And is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that oldrooster seems to be developing a fetish, or something? Every time I see him, he seems to spend an awful lot of time looking at my feet - really creeps me out.

16 days to the 4 year anniversary of Em's takeover of this thread; whereby she created the Kingdom and a home for the needy. Is anyone planning any festivities?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom