*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

lol.png
You have to admit that the eerie glow in the moats was pretty neat. We need another radioactive kid, but I think that TOG was one in a lifetime.

Even an imaginary sister is too bright for that.
roll.png

And mentioning bright, I'm really beginning to wonder just how bright BB2K's horse is (ironically, her name is Sunny). A few days ago, while BB2K was riding her, she zigged when any normal animal would have zagged, and squeaked past the back end of my Explorer so close that, though she didn't hit it, BB2K's left knee did. There is now a crack in the tail light, and a kneecap sized dent above it - BB2K's knee has turned some interesting colors, too.

Today, BB2K rode her horse again. I had parked the car in a different place, thinking to have it out of the way - umm, not quite! There's a path just on the other side of it, and at one point, that goofy animal swerved unexpectedly to try to duck down that path and almost hit the car again (front end this time, which is lower - she'd have hurt herself, but probably not her rider, if she had hit it). And a bit later, she got so interested in the pony that I was working with, she ducked to one side and nearly wrapped BB2K around a Redbud tree.
barnie.gif
(no serious damage, just more scrapes and bruises)

Now look here, horse. Just because I rescued you from the auction doesn't mean my patience with you is limitless; trashing my kid is not the way to stay on my good side.

I wonder how the moat denizens feel about horses.

9/27/'15 Super moon lunar eclipse full moon extravaganza. Get your tickets now - limited availability - no photography or videotaping allowed.
wee.gif

9/27/'15 Super moon lunar eclipse full moon extravaganza. Get your tickets now - limited availability - no photography or videotaping allowed.
wee.gif
I'll be there, with bells on. Maybe Harvey and I will have the glitter cannon done by then. (I thought we had it done already, but Harvey keeps "tweaking" it.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom