*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

After being grievously ill for the past 24 hours, I am back! I see that SOMEONE is trying to usurp Em. Like that's ever gonna happen.

And Eenie, I see Eenie! Hi Evs!!!! Sorry for leaving you in the chat yesterday... I had to hurl, and then mom took the computer.

After being grievously ill for the past 24 hours, I am back! I see that SOMEONE is trying to usurp Em. Like that's ever gonna happen.

And Eenie, I see Eenie! Hi Evs!!!! Sorry for leaving you in the chat yesterday... I had to hurl, and then mom took the computer.

See, folks, THIS is true loyalty. Tani and I have been thrown in the dungeon more times than we can count, and seen even more sparkly boys thrown in the moat, and yet, we still stand by our beloved queen!

Cl16, it isn't that we don't like you. We like you - all of you.We are glad that you want to come play with us. It isn't that we are totally disinterested in your lives, but that can't be the sum total of what you do here.

This thread is also populated by adults. We all have adult-sized issues IRL, some more than others. We come to this thread for a little light relief; a chuckle, a grin, even the chance to be a bit childish ourselves occasionally. Sometimes we mention our issues, but we don't dwell on them. We laugh at them, if we can, and then move on.

BINGO!!
Which reminds me, we haven't had a good, long laugh at anything pointless in a while. I blame it on the fact that Spook is missing.
sad.png

Oh, and no issues about the chat. I'm surprised your mom didn't mention monkeys and pickles...

She was pitying me cause I was so sick.
tongue.png

We stand by Em because she gives some of the best advice, seeing as she has "been there, done that" for pretty much ever problem us teens think we are facing. And because she'll feed us to the hairless cat if we don't.

Hope you feel better what your mom gave you her morning sickness LOL I'm sorry i just couldn't help myself LOL

Back
Top Bottom