*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

Greetings fair Queen. Hope all is well with you.

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    All hail the high queen Em [​IMG] I have a confession your magesty. I started a revolution against you, and it succeded. But the person who is queen can't do it as well, so I am joining your kingdom again, Please forgive this great sin of mine your worshipfullness.

3. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Obviously it didn't succeed. [​IMG] I'm still here. Crown still nestled upon my lovely head. Maybe you whippersnappers will learn eventually. [​IMG]

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Hi JD. Things are fine as frogs hair split four ways here. Hope things are well with you.

Hi Bunny. I noticed you've been trying to keep them in line. I'll have to promote you for that. That is, as soon as I remember what it was you were to begin with...

5. JD4570

So things are really hopping huh? Things are good and getting better everyday here even though dear Sis want to bring the screech monster, my niece the little Duchess Lizzy , down for a visit. Oh I got my shop operational today, yaaaaayy!!!![​IMG]

6. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Something military, I think it was, but I don't think we ever decided whether I'm a general nuisance or a major disaster.

7. JD4570

Bunny, you sure it was handing out corporal punishment?

8. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    There might be a kernel of truth in all this corniness, but it won't be revealed, even in private.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  9. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Well, just as long as there isn't too much butter, we all slip up enough as it is.

Yeah, okay, I think I might go to bed now. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  10. JD4570

I was just popping in to see what's going on. Hmm. . . . nothing. Good night all.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by