*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Orpingtons4U

Orpingtons4U Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Central Virginia

there is more pics to upload It was 100% Hatch rate we helped them out cuz they was shrinked wrapped

Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  2. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Congrats on a good hatch. I don't think I've ever had 100%, except from a broody. Good call to have helped them, too!

3. Orpingtons4U

Orpingtons4U Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Central Virginia
    thanks but me and my sister had blood on our hand from bleeding veins but they are fine now

4. JD4570

JD4570 Chillin' With My Peeps

That's good to hear Orps. Congrats on the 100% hatch! I've only had that happen once out of the last 12 hatches.[​IMG]

5. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Oh Eeeeeenieeee- guess who was a good girl yesterday? Captain presented the most epic opportunity for me to diss him, and then I heard I heard your voice in my head, and thought of how disapproving you would be. Congrats, you have reached the level of "voice in my head," with my physical therapist and my friend Kateri! [​IMG]

6. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

That's because I need to get started. I haven't even started yet. [​IMG]

7. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, you've started with a mistake. You have appointed someone to a position that outranks you! Is that why you are "Duh Queen"?[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  8. Symphony

I am not the Queen of BYC. I am the Queen of GJF. Em is not the Queen of BYC, she is the Queen of RR. Nifty is the King of BYC. And Terrylacy is the Queen. [​IMG]

10. Symphony

No one can outrank the one I am loyal to! I am merely a 'small' queen, as is Em. Nifty and Terry are THE leaders!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by