*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickengal505, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Symphony

Symphony Vanilla, Little Airt Airt

I smooch hens and baby birds more than roosters! [​IMG]

I hate sparkly boys!!!!!!!! [​IMG] When I was 8 I went to CCD class and me and my brother were talking with an 8 year old boy. He asked us our ages, and when he heard me say mine, he said:

"Your eight?! Whoa! She's a beauty!"

[​IMG] That was an awful experience, so I said:

"I'm just going to stick to my brother, to keep safe." I was so creeped out! And from then on, I never went near a boy without my brother.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. [​IMG]

3. Symphony

And now I hate boys you look at me in the way he did. Thankfully, that boy pretty much forgets who I am.

4. [​IMG]its still sounds awkward!!

5. Symphony

Of course it does.

6. Symphony

Oh, the people these days that just "can't" make commitments. [​IMG]

7. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    When your not all there anyway, surely there must be some times when you're more not there than at others. I can even see that there might be times when you really aren't there at all when you're there.[​IMG]

I, too, am often not here when I'm here. The forum says I'm here, but I'm not. My computer has a tab open, but I may be on another tab, so I'm here and not here but here, nonetheless. Though there are some times when even then I am more not here, because I am AFK (away from keyboard). So the forum thinks I'm here, my computer is here (or not) but I am not here. Sometimes, I may have logged on with one computer, someone else takes it over when I am here but not there, but didn't log me off. So the forum thinks I'm here, but somebody else that is not me is here but not here. If I then log on with a different computer, I can be here, but not here, and not there at the same time. Almost as good as being in two places at once![​IMG]

8. Symphony

[​IMG]

9. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    We lost a baby chick today :(

10. Symphony

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by