*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Tomorrow, Sourland and the Princess (assuming that we make it) 49 years of marital bliss.
love.gif

Well, most of it was bliss.
love.gif

49 years...She has got to one amazing woman
to had put up with you, Sour.

49 years...they go quick don't they, George?

I'll tell you what...tomorrow, I'll raise my glass (of ice tea)
and drink to you, my friend.

Spook...who thinks a lot of his friend George and the Princess.

George...congratulations...and maybe you can impart some wisdom on how the two of you did it. I once kept a shirt for 22 years and I only did that by hiding it in the closet.

I really don't know how 49 years has passed so quickly, and frankly the passing of time is like a down hill roller coaster picking up speed. Thought things were supposed to slow down as you aged?
How do you survive for a significant period of time with another? One day at a time, realize that it's a commitment/job that needs to be worked at, respect, flexibility, pick someone that you really like, trust, support, laugh a lot, time together, time apart, acceptance, physical compatability, luck --- and the list goes on. Kiss a lot, touch and hold a lot, and even though they already know tell them, "I love you frequently." Have dates/make time for one another even during the busiest of times. If you are male, may I suggest 3 short sentences: Yes dear. You're right dear. I'm sorry dear.
roll.png

And never tell her that her butt looks big in those jeans.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom