*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Sour has lost all of his power!

Because it is GETTING WARMER HERE AND THE SNOW IS EVEN SMALLER!!

AND, even though there are still FOUR tires missing somewhere in the snow, Alaskan found enough non-studded tires to get all of the functional vehicles swapped out! ( now yes, the plow truck has one odd tire on the back end...but it was the correct size, and on an a six tire truck it will be OK)

So Alaskan is doing a happy dance!

Hum.... Maybe Sour's spell backfired?

Alaskan..... Who is looking at much smaller piles of snow

Was that even English?
idunno.gif
i like to make my own words thats how shaekspere did it.

I'm pretty sure "olderlings" is not English. I don't even think it's Russian.
tongue.png

Serama, you need to think smaller when it comes to moat creatures i.e. Vandellia cirrhosa.
hide.gif
If you wish to be spared this unfortunate punishment, it would be wise to address them as "Great and Wise Elders of Queen Em's Kingdom
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
" rather than "olderlings".
old.gif
then i humbly apologize great wise elders and as to you Queen em of chocolata
big_smile.png
bun.gif

I'm pretty sure "olderlings" is not English. I don't even think it's Russian.
tongue.png

Serama, you need to think smaller when it comes to moat creatures i.e. Vandellia cirrhosa.
hide.gif
If you wish to be spared this unfortunate punishment, it would be wise to address them as "Great and Wise Elders of Queen Em's Kingdom
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
" rather than "olderlings".
old.gif
also these fish i have heard of them they are only attracted to urine so when a native is showering and decides to be lazy and go these fishes have a drink and a bite
sickbyc.gif
so i have devised a plan for these parasites we will go to a lake were they are populated study them and see wha posin kills them but harms nothing else. we will mix animal u urine and put it in the water and eventually we can make them extinct. their biography shows no sign of any help to the enviroment and nature. who wants to help
clap.gif

Also, someone MUST comment over in the moat thread....

I helped add a picture of one of our moat critters...

And why is Tani supposed to only lurk, not talk?

Alaskan.....still waiting for a song

i like to make my own words thats how shaekspere did it.
May I suggest you strive to achieve the Bard's mastery of the language, before you try to emulate his creativity?

People have a hard time appreciating how clever you are, when they can't understand what you're saying (I ought to know!)
wink.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom