*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Alaskan, did I miss a taunt?  You are far too subtle for these old synapses.  I generally takes a two by four or a mod to catch my attention.  ;)

Yes, yes you did my Sourland!

Alaskan was thinking that the taunt was so wonderful, so cunning, so true, that you were speechless with awe!

However, just in case the quiet was due to the fact that you missed it, here it is again!

Sour has lost all of his power!

Because it is GETTING WARMER HERE AND THE SNOW IS EVEN SMALLER!!

AND, even though there are still FOUR tires missing somewhere in the snow, Alaskan found enough non-studded tires to get all of the functional vehicles swapped out! ( now yes, the plow truck has one odd tire on the back end...but it was the correct size, and on an a six tire truck it will be OK)

So Alaskan is doing a happy dance!

Hum.... Maybe Sour's spell backfired?

Alaskan..... Who is looking at much smaller piles of snow

Alaskan, think ahead to next year.
tongue.gif

GAHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE.

To- Direction. (In Latin, this would be in the dative case or occasionally the accusative case ad or ab with a preposition.) I am going TO the store. I am going TO master the use of to, two, and too.

Too- An expression of size or quantity. TOO much ham. TOO many youngers on the thread. TOO many times when a Tani who says she is leaving comes back. Sheesh.
Return of the grammar police
hugs.gif
- Tani, do you know who or what this shaekspere is?

To- Direction. (In Latin, this would be in the dative case or occasionally the accusative case ad or ab with a preposition.) I am going TO the store.  I am going TO master the use of to, two, and too.

Too- An expression of size or quantity. TOO much ham. TOO many youngers on the thread. TOO many times when a Tani who says she is leaving comes back. Sheesh.

Return of the grammar police :hugs  - Tani, do you know who or what this shaekspere is?

Is it a type of chicken? :confused:

To- Direction. (In Latin, this would be in the dative case or occasionally the accusative case ad or ab with a preposition.) I am going TO the store. I am going TO master the use of to, two, and too.

hit.gif
Hey meanie i just sometimes forget to look at the keyboard while writing!
tongue.gif

To- Direction. (In Latin, this would be in the dative case or occasionally the accusative case ad or ab with a preposition.) I am going TO the store.  I am going TO master the use of to, two, and too.

:hit Hey meanie i just sometimes forget to look at the keyboard while writing!:tongue

Meanie? A bit. My moms a grammar teacher (with a masters degree in English) and I'm doing college-level English right now, and got a 98% on the English portion of the ACT, AND I speak Latin, which makes my English comprehension much better. Watching people butcher the English language makes me cringe. :oops: once I was as you, a Younger who couldn't tell an antecedent from my own backside, but I learned after much correction from various Elders and friends.
Also, apparently I'm back. Heh. :p

Back
Top Bottom