*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Tani you survived.  :hugs

Alaskan, IMMEDIATELY thrust your arms into a snowbank - there must be one left somewhere.  It is the only therapy that will keep them from falling off.  Yes, your head too - it too will soon start turning red.  [COLOR=008000]frogs[/COLOR]

ACK! You mean two crows was WRONG!

*insane panic*

I knew it was something deadly!

*frantic running about*

I think that there is a little snow back behind the garage!

*pant pant*

BUT WHAT DO FROGS HAVE TO DO WITH IT?

Do you realize HOW DIFFICULT it is to find frogs in Alaska?!?!?!?

ARG!!

*blind panic*

Ok Alaskan....Sit down and breathe. Inhale...exhale...deeply. Now...quietly go outside and look for a snow bank. Take your coffee with you.

If you are unable to find a snow bank, panic and run to your floor freezer and get inside....AND HURRY!

Ok Alaskan....Sit down and breathe. Inhale...exhale...deeply. Now...quietly go outside and look for a snow bank. Take your coffee with you.

If you are unable to find a snow bank, panic and run to your floor freezer and get inside....AND HURRY!

Of course I have my coffee with me....

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FROGS?

Sour mentioned frogs!

Does Alaskan need frogs in order to cure this evil color changing?

WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND FROGS!!!!

According to "google", there are several types of frogs that live in Alaska...the Columbia Spotted Frog and the Wood Frog...

images

Here they are...now take these frogs and rub them all over your arms, nice a good. Then stick your arms into the snow bank and wait for a sizzling sound....

Wait... the columbia frog refuses to come out to play with you...let me see if I can persuade him...

Nope...you only have the Wood Frog...You are in big trouble here Alaskan...

Last edited:
the snow bank behind the garage is gooooooooooone! :(

And are you sure those frogs don't both live in Sitka? Do you expect Alaskan to get on a two day ferry ride in order to find this frog?

WON'T POOR ALASKAN BE DEAD BY THEN?

Wait wait, I heard rumors that there have been frog sighting about an hour drive away!!

*pant pant*

NO!. The voles have gone on strike! They say it is took hot to pull the vole chariot!

HOW will I make it to the frogs???

SOUR!

What should I do??

Rolling around on the slightly cold earth behind the garage produced no sizzling noises (there was some crunching and crackling).

Alaskan then tried to crawl into each one of the four different freezers in the house.......all of the freezers were full of vodka or salmon, or halibut, and butter. There was lots of butter in there. Alaskan didn't fit.

WHAT SHOULD ALASKAN DO???

Back
Top Bottom