*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Was I one of these people you speak of??
idunno.gif

Java girl!!! We've missed you! What has been keeping you away from the kingdom?

Was I one of these people you speak of?? :idunno

Java girl!!!  We've missed you!  What has been keeping you away from the kingdom?

Life my friends, life......... .:oops:

The Twins are well, alive, and visiting the Kingdom.  :hugs

Java girl!!!  We've missed you!  What has been keeping you away from the kingdom?

The Twins are well, alive, and visiting the Kingdom.  :hugs

Today we will be celebrating the life and birthday of a 100 year old lady who along with her family has been a part of my life since I was a 17 year old kid. The beagle club is decorated - dozens of collages of photos are placed throughout the building. As I walked through this morning I felt a melancholy rather than an excitement and joy. Too many of the faces represented in these pictures are no longer with us - including her husband, my mentor in life. I am to speak at this gathering and at the present time I feel quite emotional. How do I express 55 years of memories/guidance/love. No one likes to see an old man cry.
roll.png
Think of me, friends, I'll be needing some uplifting.

Don't for get to mention that you all are honoring a life spent in a way that serves as an shining example of excellence, and one which others should strive to match. I love old people....
love.gif
Old people are the best.

Guess who survived her first eight weeks as a public high school student? THIS GAL!! And now I'm on fall break. And I bought a chicken to use for shows. It was sold as a polish rooster, but it has feathery legs and vulture hocks and five toes, which means it's a Sultan. It's soooo cute. Let's see... I've made a few sparklie friends, and a few non-sparklie friends, and I've missed being around at the Kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom