*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Alaskan, While I appreciate and even like your humor and funniness, WHY oh why did you send that EVIL, COLD, WHITE, FLAKY STUFF TO ME??????
rant.gif
Take it back!!! Take it back!!!! I FINALLY have a 4 day weekend to do things out side that need doing and there is this white stuff all over the place!!!! I can't work in that mess...My fingers freeze and can't hold the hammer. I don't want to drop it on one of my poor chickies head!!
hit.gif
I blame this mess on you, Alaskan!!!
somad.gif

I hate snow....
hide.gif

Baby
bun.gif
bun.gif
was grumbling as she got ready for school this morning, "so much for the chance of snow." A few days ago, the forecast had hinted at a possibility of snow last night. I told her, "that's why I call it 'the S-word.' If they actually say the word 'snow,' it doesn't happen." "Maybe Alaskan should try that," she said.

Nope, Alaskan has been dancing about saying "SNOW, SNOW SNOW" and it hasn't changed the amount of snow as far as Alaskan can tell.

Actually, Alaskan has been doing that quite a bit lately. There is just something about plowing that brings that out. Yep......another plow truck part fell off. But, since it only falls off while plowing, IN THE SNOW, how it is ever supposed to be found? Huh?

AND

Alaskan's spouse thinks that a married couple should, on occasion, :eek: go to the big city. We have to go to Anchorage, there are 300,000 people in that town. :th Alaskan might keel over with the shock. Alaskan will be very prone to dieing from shock since poor Alaskan will have to *BATHE* AND put on CLEAN clothes, several days in a row. There are buildings over there MORE than two stories tall. There are LOTS of people that Alaskan has never even seen before, not even ONCE, that live in Anchorage! AAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKK!

Alaskan, trust me in this - I understand.
hugs.gif
The Princess continually forces me out of my comfort zone. She is forcing a BIG one on me for three weeks in February.
barnie.gif

Alaskan, trust me in this - I understand.  :hugs   The Princess continually forces me out of my comfort zone.  She is forcing a BIG one on me for three weeks in February.  :barnie

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Three weeks might cause death.

Alaskan is being forced on a long weekend.

Alaskan will be forced to socialize!!!!!! For DAYS!!!!!!!

Alaskan better go pack......there might be terrible consequences if Alaskan tries to wear the same clothes from today until Sunday. :(

Those big city people not only expect clean clothes, but they also expect clothes that " look nice" and " match"

Hummmmmm maybe thinking that it would only take 10 minutes to pack was faulty.

Quote: Okay, deep breath, Alaskan. Well, maybe not too deep; I don't know how long it's been since the last bath.

You don't have to meet all of those people at once. Shoot, if you are only going to be there for a few days, there may be quite a few that you don't meet. I mean, I live in a community of about 200,000, and there are a few of them that I've never met. Hasn't killed me yet, either. Our interim Queen recently visited the Big Easy; there are almost 400.000 people there, and she survived.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom