*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Oh, the heavy responsibilities of royalty.
hmm.png

Is it hard being royal all you do is make choices and have others do the rest!!

Royalty speaking:

Clean my crown.

Clean my gown.

Clean my ground.

Clean my throne.

Clean my phone. ??

Clean my face.

Clean my place.

Hopefully it's just for 3 days, and the majority of the time their nasty little butts are going to be crated. I will take them outside very frequently, but no way are they being allowed to urinate and crap throughout the house!

[quote namunfortunatehia12" url="/t/543602/sigh-im-loosing-my-touch-warning-hi-jacked-by-em/23490#post_13821301"]Want to do something fun?  Got to google..type in ..  do a barrel roll...I dare ya.   :D 
[/quote]
:cool:

:barnie   Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances, the 'Pugs from Hades' are coming here for the weekend .  :barnie

Sorry about the unfortunate circumstances And the pugs. :(

Hopefully it's just for 3 days, and the majority of the time their nasty little butts are going to be crated.  I will take them outside very frequently, but no way are they being allowed to urinate and crap throughout the house!

Show them pugs who's boss! :old

Last edited:
Hopefully it's just for 3 days, and the majority of the time their nasty little butts are going to be crated.  I will take them outside very frequently, but no way are they being allowed to urinate and crap throughout the house!

Those are talented pugs......

In a measly ten minutes they will be able to pee and poop on every surface in your house. :D

Alaskan has faith in the power of those pugs!

Back
Top Bottom