*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

And this make believe camelot crap is very weired for adults to be playing. Just my excellent opinion
Hush! If the mods hear you, they might look a bit closer . . . .
hide.gif

(we do NOT want to get stuck in GJF! RR is a balmy, warm land, with only occasional storms of lightning wit, blustery windbags and torrential drama!)

Hmmm. Is that ad suggesting that Alaskan is a cow? Alaskan has shown a tendency toward species confusion of late, but I don't recall that a bovine was among the possibilities offered.

Though paging through the archives, I saw no evidence that Alaskan even suffered any gender confusion until a certain conversation with Spook. I'm the first to admit that conversing with Spook can be confusing - I hardly know where I am with him half of the time - but most people manage to sort themselves out eventually. Alaskan's bewilderment seems to have spread clean out of the Kingdom, and infected other threads. Is that Alaskan's fault?
idunno.gif

it is all my fault... and though Spook clearly addled my brain...

never, in all my years of BYC, have I ever clearly stated my gender.... or species.....

Purdy sure that Alaskan has never clearly stated human status!

alaskan did once request to be a limberjack.... perhaps.... but that isn't clearly human, it is?

Back
Top Bottom