*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Hi, eenie, can we use you as 'bait' to attract some of the male Youngers? Is your production completed?

Oh, sure, that's exactly what I need right now.
roll.png
Not yet- today is our third day of technical rehearsals. Opening night is May 1st... thank goodness we only have two performances anyway.
lol.png
I'm being run ragged keeping my obnoxious younger male actors from playing poker for money in the church we're rehearsing in until the theater is free. Honestly, were they raised in a cave? That's not even barn behavior.

PICC being inserted Monday. Is it sad that I'm this excited to have something like this??

Congrats on the job Eenie. One step closer to that tiny house.

Quote: Don't worry, you can stay dead - I won't warm you up. I see death warmed over all the time, and it's pretty pitiful, I assure you.
PICC being inserted Monday. Is it sad that I'm this excited to have something like this??

Congrats on the job Eenie. One step closer to that tiny house.

x2 on the congrats! I dunno - I'm convinced that it is possible to acquire calories by osmosis; do you think you can absorb caffeine the same way? If so, I'd think Starbucks' employees must be permanently wired!

Em, the PICC is a temporary solution to a temporary problem. Granted, it's not without issues, but the pluses certainly seem to outweigh the minuses in this case. In addition to the periods of physical relief, there is the mental/emotional relief of knowing that your nutritional/caloric needs will get met, no matter how stupid your stomach wants to be. Sounds like wins all around to me - not sad at all!

It's dangerous. One doctor in this practice is totally against them. He said because 66% of women with PICCs get infections. The. He goes "Maternal deaths DO still occur with this disease, and they're almo always caused by PICC lines." I really hate him. He told me once when I had to see him for an emergency visit that "well you just need to suck it up. My wife didn't take ANYTHING when SHE was pregnant." So his opinion means jack **** to me.
To be honest, I know the risks and they worry me, but not nearly as much as going into liver failure or possibly losing the baby because I can't keep anything down.
I do feel like death, and must look it, because I saw a customer of mine at the store yesterday, and he said "Hey! Wow, you look like sh*t."

Don't worry, you can stay dead - I won't warm you up. I see death warmed over all the time, and it's pretty pitiful, I assure you.

x2 on the congrats! I dunno - I'm convinced that it is possible to acquire calories by osmosis; do you think you can absorb caffeine the same way? If so, I'd think Starbucks' employees must be permanently wired!
There's mostly dead, and then there's all dead. If you're only mostly dead, who knows what we'll do with you?

I have no idea.
lol.png
I don't have an official start date yet, as I have to pass the background check first. None of you sabotage this! I'm in the dungeon completely unnecessarily.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom