*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Giving antibiotics when it's not needed, would meant that when I really did need it, they wouldnt work.

It's best just to avoid infection completely. Basically, I just have to be super careful. I'm at home in bed...I think I'll be fine.

Last edited:
Try and drink water, as often as you can. Good to ward off infections. It's probably hard to keep down too. :/ Good thing chickwhispers is bringing the IV fluids.

Last edited:
Just enter my fantasy world!
ya.gif

Everyone does exactly what you tell them too, and you are super powerful and get goodness.

tongue.gif

BB2K and I were at the home store for our cellular provider (her phone had an - um - unfortunate encounter that had caused it to cease to function.
roll.png
Good thing we have insurance on it!) I was totally freaked out - surrounded by devices that do things that I couldn't even imagine, that I wouldn't even know how to turn off. The sales people kept encouraging us to "browse around," and I haven't got a clue - seriously, I'm still packing a little LG flip-phone. Other than still expecting it to sound like a Star Trek communicator when I answer it (my kids tell me there's an app for that; I'll take their word for it), I'm fine with it, really. One of these days, it'll die, and I will have to upgrade, but that's me - I'll get dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century . . . .
hide.gif

But as I was glancing around uneasily at all these things with screens, I became aware of the sound system, which was playing classic soul music. As the guitar riffs of the OJay's "For the Love of Money" started to play, I laughed, and looked at BB2K. "Do you know how old this song is?" I asked her. "Nearly as old as you," she replied. Not quite, but still - surrounded by the latest in nifty gadgets, listening to 60's/70's pop music . . . Talk about culture shock!
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom