*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Come on..get someone in there that knows how to do this guys. I'm so sorry. I really didn't like watching nurses working on my son with spina bifida when they didn't know what they were doing! I actually had to say quite a few times with one, very simple procedure, here..let me do it. Man. I'm sorry you have to go through that again.

hit.gif

@EmtheFishLady

order a hit squad.... we will all show up

Oh, geez.
th.gif

Is it written somewhere that nothing is allowed to go right?!
he.gif

Hugs, gal -very gentle ones.
hugs.gif

I'm volunteering for the hit squad, and I'll bring Harvey. He doesn't get encouraged to go after people very much - he'd love it!

Count me in on that squad. Don't they know how painful those can be? Hmmfff. *crosses arms and stomps* in support of our Queen.

DSO thinks I think I am Dorothy and I live in OZ, (I do have red shoes). Little does he know.
wink.png

I shall bring my ruby red shoes to the kingdom and transport anyone who installs an incorrect PICC line away to where ever you like Queen Em!

Cute little dart froggy. i have one of these kinds of puzzles. Time flies when you're playing with Dart frogs.
big_smile.png

fun_triazzle_frogs.jpg

Home health nurse is coming out today to at least start me on some fluids. Better than nothing I guess. I can't start the TPN because of course, they put in the wrong line. The nurse argued with me that it was right. I said "Lady, this isn't my first rodeo, and this isn't correct." But, they always know better don't they? Doctor has put in orders for the correct line, so I get to do that fun filled procedure again.

When you've done this for nine months already, you remember things. Plus it's pretty easy to see that if you are supposed to have two lines, and there is only one, that there is an issue.

Back
Top Bottom