*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

This is the first night since I got sick that I'm going to bed feeling fine. I think I'll get through this rather well now.

Feeling much more like my old self. Time to start dusting off the Kingdom. It's time for hi jinks folks. Where's the Sour? Who's he busy making broody? We all know I'm safe...Alaskan, are you feeling a little broody?

Actually, I am desperate for a broody.... I WANT MY CHICKS OUT OF THE HOUSE! So, I want a broody to take over the mothering duties.... but none of my chickens are agreeing to my plan.

lau.gif

This is the first night since I got sick that I'm going to bed feeling fine. I think I'll get through this rather well now.

Feeling much more like my old self. Time to start dusting off the Kingdom. It's time for hi jinks folks. Where's the Sour? Who's he busy making broody? We all know I'm safe...Alaskan, are you feeling a little broody?

Ooooo, the old hi jinks!!! I'd love to be in charge of the welding classes!;)

Ooooo, the old hi jinks!!! I'd love to be in charge of the welding classes!
wink.png
Sheesh! You and your hot sparkles - just love to watch them fly, don't you?

I'd be afraid to try my paw at welding - my bunma always told me that the bunny that plays with hot stuff gets burned. And isn't there a Scottish clan motto that warns, "touch not the cat bot a (welding) glove?"

Maybe I'd better go check on Harvey. I think he was setting up to play "Hyde and Shriek" down by the moat . . . .

Last edited:
I think currently, welding is frowned upon. Too much work! All that welding, and it's hot and you start sweating, then you gotta shower, and who's gonna clean all that up?

Back
Top Bottom