*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Memory tells me my tanks were sand bottom, with live plants
growing up to the ceiling. It had small lights behind the tanks,
letting shadows dance in the evening as the fish swam.

Always thought fish and birds made the best pet. Either one can
become the main point of a room.

Last edited:
Bunnygirl, the question wasn't WHO may of called Em
a few names as much as it was THAT Em might of been
accidently been called a name or two....

But enough about us...we know where we're at, most of the time.

Tell us about 505, where has Holli been? And how have you been?
Still in North Carolina somewhere?

But enough about us...we know where we're at, most of the time.

Tell us about 505, where has Holli been? And how have you been?
Still in North Carolina somewhere?
I'm still in the same old place, doing basically the same old stuff. I'm a little worse for wear but overall I'm intact. I currently have a not-for-profit in the works training assistance dogs for non-combat PTSD and guide work for non-visually impaired individuals. I sadly didn't keep the bucket on my head and am living with....gasp.... a boyfriend. My health isn't the greatest and I'm looking at being put in a wheelchair in the next two or three years for dysautonomia, but for now everything is pretty much the same as when I left off. I'm excited to be back on BYC, I didn't realize how much I missed it.

Life does have a changing, that's for sure.

See? Should of kept the bucket on a while longer.

Now, I'm glad you're back too. But you can't steal your thread
back..

Oh my the things I've been called. Harlot, Cougar, and Strumpet come to mind...who said those things I wonder?

Old is the worst though.

Training assistance dogs eh? Do tell.

Tell us about training assistance dogs?
Well, it's pretty much like training a normal dog except you get a lot of attention from the public. I was diagnosed with C-PTSD about a two years ago, and when I was first diagnosed I looked into being paired with a service dog to mitigate my symptoms. But it turns out that there are about three programs in the entirety of the USA that trains and places PTSD dogs with those who suffer from non-combat PTSD, meaning, if you're not a veteran, you don't get a dog. At that point I decided to owner train a service dog, and from there I realized I'm good at and love training dogs. I currently have a retired service dog named Azkaban, and a puppy in training named Rayner. I hope to branch out to training and placing dogs with children and teenagers who, due to the nature of their disabilities, aren't eligible for a dog from Canine Companions for Independence or any of the other big foundations. It's hours and hours of work but it pays off, big time, when you can actually buy groceries or go to dinner like a normal human being.

Back
Top Bottom