*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

A pair of bear foot shoes might be hard to find. And a shy bear might find it unbearable to bare its bare bear feet when it needs a new pair.

Last edited:
Did you see on Family Feud, where the question was
to name different types of bears? (breeds)

Polar bear, black bear....

The man said, "Poppa"....

Silly Spook - pause, and reflect (does a Spook reflect?)

A pear-eating bear could only wear one pair while eating pears, because it needs a pair of paws with which to hold the pears Once the pears were eaten, it could pause and put another pair on the other paws.

Poppa Bear? Good answer; maybe a Hogan's Heroes fan?

BUT....IF a pair of pears were hanging in a pear tree a pear-eating bear

could wear two pair of shoes if he choose, because the bear would not

need a pair of paws with which to hold the pair of pears in the pear tree.

Spook never looks in a mirror to see if Spook has a reflection
(Spook is satisfied to think he looks like Cary Grant)

It might appear that a bear might choose to wear two pair of bear foot shoes while eating hanging pears in pairs;
But apparently that bear would be in deep bear doo-doo. Bear parents teach their baby bears to always use their paws on pears.

(Just how many people are under that sheet? I don't remember who you said you looked like last week [other than a Chia pet] but I know it wasn't Cary!)

Assuming a lass can dance, I can't see why an Alaskan man can't ask an Alaskan lass to dance.
idunno.gif

[COLOR=333333]BUT....IF a pair of pears were hanging in a pear tree a pear-eating bear[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]could wear two pair of shoes if he choose, because the bear would not[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]need a pair of paws with which to hold the pair of pears in the pear tree.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Spook never looks in a mirror to see if Spook has a reflection[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333](Spook is satisfied to think he looks like Cary Grant)[/COLOR]

You should aspire to look like Carey Price, then maybe you'd have a chance..

Back
Top Bottom