*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest man."

After years of lurking (I'm shy.) I joined BYC in May of 2009. After years of 'helping' and 'welcoming' I stumbled into the Kingdom of Queen :bow:bow:bow @EmtheFishLady in July of 2011. I have been a changed man ever since. This became my first BYC home with the first of my cyber friends/family. Spookwriter, eenie114, Brattish Taz, Tanichca (now all grown up and married), redhen, Sir Birdaholic the Night Knight and mississippifarmboy two of the wittiest I have ever jousted with, bluesub, deerman, ranchhand who continually goaded me into trouble, Kristy Hall, JD4570, Wisher1000, bunnylady, pertnear, BantyChooks, Old Rooster, Drumstick Diva, room onthebroom, Alaskan ------some deceased, many no longer active ---- they were fun friends.

Moat picnics, youngers/elders, green potato salad, feeding TOG/GLO to the moat denizens - what a fine moment, and the moats glowed with radioactivity for months. Harvey is gone, the dungeons are dusty and spider infested, moat denizens mostly deceased, no more raucous laughter through the halls of the Kingdom, but I remember.

@Alaskan and I still rattle around here, and deedee and JD occasionally show up, but those days are gone. I retain the memories of the laughter.

It seemed appropriate to return here for my 100,000 post.

Last edited:
@sourland, congrats!
100k_3.gif

:ya Congratulations Sour! :wee
You are, have been & aways will be one of my favorite people on BYC.:hugs

I remember stumbling on this thread accidentally after being (mis)guided here by a search for Pugs. Little did I know at the time that I would find some of my all time favorite internet pug haters here.

In honor of this momentous celebration, I searched for BBQ Pugs that we could nostalgically roast by the moat. This is all I could find.
EBBA0EA0-5D1D-4DF4-8739-DDDB75688566.jpeg

So now I raise my glass in a toast to you George... To one hundred thousand posts full of wit, full of wisdom, the ones that have down right made me laugh out loud, & to the next one hundred thousand.
Cheers! :hugs 🎉 💜

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest man."

After years of lurking (I'm shy.) I joined BYC in May of 2009. After years of 'helping' and 'welcoming' I stumbled into the Kingdom of Queen :bow:bow:bow @EmtheFishLady in July of 2011. I have been a changed man ever since. This became my first BYC home with the first of my cyber friends/family. Spookwriter, eenie114, Brattish Taz, Tanichca (now all grown up and married), redhen, Sir Birdaholic the Night Knight and mississippifarmboy two of the wittiest I have ever jousted with, bluesub, deerman, ranchhand who continually goaded me into trouble, Kristy Hall, JD4570, Wisher1000, bunnylady, pertnear, BantyChooks, Old Rooster, Drumstick Diva, room onthebroom, Alaskan ------some deceased, many no longer active ---- they were fun friends.

Moat picnics, youngers/elders, green potato salad, feeding TOG/GLO to the moat denizens - what a fine moment, and the moats glowed with radioactivity for months. Harvey is gone, the dungeons are dusty and spider infested, moat denizens mostly deceased, no more raucous laughter through the halls of the Kingdom, but I remember.

@Alaskan and I still rattle around here, and deedee and JD occasionally show up, but those days are gone. I retain the memories of the laughter.

It seemed appropriate to return here for my 100,000 post.
This is awesome! Blessings my friend.

Back
Top Bottom